After vigilantly monitoring all options for the 2020 race in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we feel that we must cancel the 2020 Chasing El Chavo 5k scheduled for June 13, 2020. We are deeply saddened and know that you have been working hard to prepare for the races, but we are obligated to help flatten the curve.
In doing so, we are offering our runners the following options:
- 1. Defer 100% of your registration to the 2021 event
- 2. Defer 100% of your registration to Monster Dash, September 25th, 2020
- 3. Request a partial, 50% refund by June 1st
- 4. No Action. I do not want to defer and do not want a refund.
Steps to choose your option:
2. Go to your “Profile” page
3. On the “Profile” page, see Races under Upcoming Events. This shows a list of upcoming Race(s)
4. Click on your Chasing El Chavo registration.
5. You are able to manage the registration for Chasing El Chavo by clicking “Manage Registration”
6. Make your selection from the options available:
Note: After June 1st all runners that have not taken action will be deferred to the 2021 race.
If you have any issues when making your selection for the race please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meanwhile, we are hopeful for our future 2020 programs and events. We are excited to get to work on our future events and are currently learning all we can to be prepared for a new normal.
Thank you for your support and understanding, we look forward to seeing you soon! We are looking forward to future races at Blake’s, including our Monster Dash 5k scheduled for September 25, 2020!